Kalamos

This last weekend I went with my youth group to the Greek Christian camp called Kalamos. I had a really fun time and made some new friends :)  The location of the camp is beautiful! On Saturday once we got there we played hide and go seek in the forest.  It was kinda wet and cold but it was so much fun! That night after supper and our lesson we all watched two movies!  The only problem with that was we stayed up 'till two in the morning, so I was tired the next day!

This is me and my friends at Kalamos in the summer

1 comments:

Jana said...

What a great surprise to read a fresh posting on doggydoodles! :) SO glad that you had fun at Kalamos, and hideandseek in the forest sounds like the best.

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Kiara. I live in Athens Greece with my family. I have two dogs, Von and Pearl. I am a believer in Christ. I love reading, drawing and watching TV on my ipod.
Powered by Blogger.