paper couture

This summer I have been working on lots of different crafts.  My main focus though has been on my paper fashions.  I have made many cards this year that feature an outfit that was made by (guess who) me! Now I am making notebooks with outfits on them...  I made a couple for gifts for my cousin and my best friend,  and now I have started an etsy shop!  On my etsy shop I am selling my notebooks and I will probably sell some cards too!  My shop is called Paper Couture and it's in my mom's name (because until I am 18 I cannot have my own shop,) but don't get confused!  The shop is really mine :) Here is a link to my shop, check it out!

Some of my outfits that I made to keep

A card I made for my homeroom teacher at the end of the school year

A birthday card I made for my cousin

A birthday card I made for my other cousin

A birthday card I made for my great grandma

A wedding card I made for some friends

This was my first notebook that I made for my cousin

This is a notebook I made for my best friend 

.... and here is my first etsy listing!

My second etsy listing

This one will be on my shop very soon!

1 comments:

Mikeila A. Bellavance said...

Oooh! Those are nice, Kiara!

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Kiara. I live in Athens Greece with my family. I have two dogs, Von and Pearl. I am a believer in Christ. I love reading, drawing and watching TV on my ipod.
Powered by Blogger.