Ho, ho, ho!

I know it has been a looong time since my last post, so today's is going to be super good :)
It is just two weeks till Christmas, I can't wait!  We haven't set up the Christmas tree yet, but have been doing other Christmas decorating, baking etc. to get ready for Christmas!  Here are some of the things I have done:

  • I have 'snow' on my google chrome browser!  If you use google chrome and want it to snow, go to this link.
  • I also have this Christmas desktop background from Geninne's Art blog
  • My brother and I attempted (they failed) to make Star Wars snowflakes from this website
  • And I have Christmas lights on the curtains above my bed


Some of my favourite Christmas pinterest pins are:

cupcakes

Christmas light nails

I am so like this

Star Wars snowflake picture from the website
I am going to try to post more pictures when we set up the Christmas tree, so watch for part two of this post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Kiara. I live in Athens Greece with my family. I have two dogs, Von and Pearl. I am a believer in Christ. I love reading, drawing and watching TV on my ipod.
Powered by Blogger.